SPL Lab Wireless Bass Meter (Third Edition) - Portable SPL Meter
Portable sound level meter for measuring the sound pressure.
- Wired and wireless data transfer
- Supports Windows, Android and iOS
- Battery life up to 3 hours
- Frequency range from 10 to 120 Hz
- Amplitude range from 110 to 190 dB
- Calibrated according to the TERM-LAB
- Free software for Windows
- ***ONLY ONE ACCESSORY CAN BE CONNECTED AT A TIME
The Wireless Bass Meter noise meter is intended for measuring the noise level and sound pressure at the low frequency. The measured signal can be provided by both the industrial equipment and the acoustic systems. The distinctive feature of the noise meter is its ease of use and mobility. No more wires! It allows taking measurements in complex environment, where use of wired devices is problematic. Owing to the built-in ADC measured signal is digitalized inside the device and sent to your PC or smartphone/tablet PC via wireless network (WiFi) without alterations. Usage of the solid-state pressure transducer allows receiving results with high accuracy of 0.1 dB.
The Wireless Bass Meter device is performed as a monoblock, combining the high-frequency solid-state sensor, ADC module and WiFi module. The device has Power button, LED, USB port and a feature button. There is of charging completion indication and low battery level indication. At the back cover there are vacuum suction cups for affixing the device on any smooth surfaces, for example, glass. The case of the device is made of the shockproof plastic material.
- Measuring the characteristics of the home, car or concert hall acoustic systems
- Setting the acoustic systems, e.g. subwoofer
- Measuring the noise level
- Preparing to autosound competitions on unlimited sound pressure (AMT, EMMA, dB Drag, IASCA, BassRace, etc.)
- Holding the auto sound contests
- Measuring the sound pressure level (SPL)
- Performing spectral analysis of a signal - getting the AFC
- Receiving and analysing the signal waveform
- Wireless Bass Meter
- Spl-Lab Measuring Center software for Windows
- Audio tracks for tuning (sine, sweep-tones, noise)
- USB cable for charging