A World of New Vehicle Technology.
Logic7, Bose, Bang & Olufsen, Bowers & Wilkins, Harmon Kardon, Alpine, Beats by Dre, Meridian, and a plethora of other OEM upgraded audio systems... Nowadays, technology in the newer vehicles can become over complicated and put so much stress on top of your installation. Remember when car audio used to be simple L+R stereo with no factory amplifiers to worry about? Ever purchase a whole new stereo system for your vehicle and drag your feet on getting around to install it because it seems like so much work? Me too. Let's take a second and pretend things aren't as complicated as they really are...
How can 12 Volt & Beyond help my install become a simple and easy job?
Here at 12 Volt & Beyond, we have access to many different resources and vehicle diagrams to ensure your installation goes smooth and simple. A simple request via email (email@example.com) is all it takes and we will send you a FREE diagram along with as much personal information we can provide to help make sure your products are easy to install and setup properly. We can help assist with wiring diagrams / schematics for your vehicle's door speaker wiring, radio wiring, amplifier installation and more! No purchase is necessary! Customer or not, friend or random visitor to our website. We are here to help car audio become a less painful task to install in these newer vehicles loaded top to bottom with technology.
Resources we can offer.
- Wiring Diagrams for Speaker Installation
- Speaker Sizing and Locations (Vehicle Specific)
- Disable Factory Active Noise Cancellation / ANC
- OEM Integration Information
- Where to find switched ignition power in your vehicle
- Power Wire Routing Information
- Audio Upgrade Package Recommendations
- Remote Starter Wiring Diagrams
- Factory Amplifier Locations
- Radio Removal Procedures (Most Vehicles)
- Speaker Replacement Procedures (Most Vehicles)
- Best ways to tune your amplifier
- Installing a second battery for additional power
- Big 3 Electrical Current Upgrades
- Product Recommendations
- and more...
We're only one message away!
We may only be a small business in this huge car audio industry, however, we are always here to help! Questions, comments, concerns on your installation or products can easily be addressed by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us on any of our social media platform accounts. Contact us today and let us help you install your new car audio products faster with reliability!
12 Volt & Beyond Staff